Calibrations and Maintenance
We offer installation and service on all types of refrigerated medical or laboratory equipment, such as ultra-low temperature freezers, liquid nitrogen freezers, cold rooms, incubators (with or with Carbon Dioxide), autoclaves, lyophilizers (freeze-dryers), chillers, environmental chambers, centrifuges (refrigerated and non-refrigerated), cryostats, PCR equipment, bio-safety hoods. We also will pick-up and deliver equipment as needed.
At Cryo-Tech, Inc., we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
We provide a variety of services including:
We provide NIST traceable calibrations. We will provide your organization with a calibration report on every piece of equipment calibrated. Once the equipment is calibrated, we will notify your organization when your equipment is due and schedule a visit before expiration. Our calibration equipment is certified on a yearly bases to ensure that the calibration we perform meed NIST traceable standards. Preventative maintenance is performed with the calibrations, our technicians clean coils, check for noise or vibration, clean and check gaskets if applicable.
We will create custom validation protocols for any piece of equipment we service or install. Our custom validations include organized data gathered from our Yokogawa monitoring system as well as Installation, Operation and Performance protocols.
If you have any question concerning deliveries, pick-ups or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you.
The New Wireless Comark RF500A/USA
NOW with a Solid State Gateway!
Comark Monitoring is more reliable and user friendly than ever. Check out the latest changes with the current model “RF500A/USA”.
1. Smaller, lighter and more easily portable, with an improved Software Data Collection package.
2. USB cable is included with instructions for setup. No crossover cable is required. Everything you need is in the box or downloadable from the web.
3. Includes FREE backup software + FREE ongoing software upgrades, downloadable from the web.
4. Automated real-time backups, one in CSV format, a second encrypted version that recovers all user settings, plus a third backup option that can be performed manually.
5. Problem diagnostics are done via USB. Troubleshooting or finding a forgotten IP address no longer requires a separate monitor.
6. Includes 1-hour backup battery for power loss notification via email, SMS or auto-dialer activation.
7. The new solid state design eliminates the need for an internal hard drive or clock battery. It‘s now less susceptible to physical shock, and memory is completely unaffected by loss of power.
8. Improved backups and modern Gateway components make Gateway recovery faster & easier.
9. Cleaner design using 4 LED status indicator lights to better detail local diagnostics.
10. RF500A/USA works with all existing transmitters, PLUS the NEW RF542 Data Line Transmitter.
11. Users can add RF500A/USA to the same management access pages with existing RF500 & RF500LITE using our FREE “Super User” software, designed for easy collective management.